Gym Safety Protocol
Since we opened our doors in 2008, our members’ safety, whether it be our programs or our facility, has always been our top priority and through all this we remain vigilant in our efforts.
We have been working tirelessly during the shutdown, to upgrade the gym including remodeling the bathroom, intensive cleaning, repairing and reorganizing.
Safety is truly a team effort and I appreciate your support to ensure safety for all:
- Request and E-Sign a Covid-19 Liability Waiver before your first day back.
- Signs are located throughout the gym to remind everyone of the current safety guidelines.
- You may Enter the Gym if you, your household and the people you’ve come into recent close contact are completely healthy, your shoes are clean, and you have your own personal towel and filled water bottle.
- If more water is needed, please let the trainer know.
- Please wash your hands before and after each workout.
- Practice social distancing inside the gym.
- Every piece of equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each training group.
- The large door will remain open for easy gym entrance/exit and maximum air circulation.
- For your convenience there will be plenty of sanitation supplies throughout the gym.
- The gym will continue to be deep cleaned regularly by an outside, professional company.
- It is a personal choice whether you wear a mask or not during the workout.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES FOR STUDENT ATHLETES:
- Initially, training groups will be reduced, each athlete must adhere to the same training day(s) and time(s) each week to minimize exposure.
- Each athlete will be spaced out and use equipment that has been sanitized before and after use.
- No sharing of equipment will be allowed.
STUDENT-ATHLETE TRAINING SCHEDULE:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 2:00 – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday – 3:00 – 5:30 pm
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES FOR FIRST RESPONDERS & ADULTS:
- Class sizes are currently limited to a maximum of SIX people.
- Members must make a reservation by contacting Doug prior, via email, phone or sign up sheet at the gym. You can schedule at any time, but you must cancel within 24 hours as a courtesy to wait-listed members.
- Once the workout is explained, you will be able to get the weights needed for the duration of the workout. The good news is according to the CDC surface contact DOES NOT spread the disease as easily as once thought and as we learn more we will increase our equipment and exercise variability.
- After class please leave equipment within your workspace for cleaning and sanitizing.
For all the latest information and guidelines please consult the CDC Website
ADULT CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Monday – 9am, 6pm, 7pm
- Tuesday 6pm
- Wednesday – 9am, 6pm, 7pm
- Thursday – 6pm
- Friday – 9am
FIRST RESPONDER CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Monday – Noon
- Wednesday – Noon
- Friday – Noon
Virtual Classes are available for people who prefer to workout at home.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.